วันเสาร์ที่ 29 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

How to Choose a Perfume for your blood type.



Each blood type. It makes that person's character dressed differently. So let's see it better. That our blood is good for the slippery kind of perfume. To assist in the selection and choose the perfume that's all I know. I do not.

Blood type AB (Group AB).
        You are very optimistic and sympathetic, gentle soul who seemed to always be ready to assist you. But you believe what you believe without a doubt. Sometimes you'll have the same resistance. Seem to be that easy, but actually I do quite stubborn. If you do something good for someone else will do it without expectation of return. For love. It will be easy. You need not hindrance to them yourself. It was very romantic. Head full of imagination and the world of the fairy tale as old now. Because you are the perfect person to make those around you feel that you are well suited.

        Smell the perfume that is right for you like the smell of flavored green tea, vanilla, and sweet smelling flowers.

Blood Group A (Group A).
      You are not express themselves as well. But then you have confidence in yourself. I have a persistent symptoms frequently, you will gradually clear to my work. At least one firm. For love. The Body is a not to sweet. But I did find a way to express love and care as well. I certify that I have you as a happy indeed.
     
        Smell the mild fragrance that suits you the most. And help you feel refreshed.

Blood type B (Group B).
       You are fun. And I made a lot of friends. Are you serious. And is deemed to be correct. The mouth is bad forever. Sometimes it is a parameter that is to say that I have to say. "I was appointed to be" provocative, but I say that "the mind," we go. The group is actually heart is made of glass. It hurts and it scratches easily. Hate to be the most negative. It is also acceptable, but for reasons of their own already. So who are the fans have to understand it. If I make a mistake, you would not be honest to say that I really like. Be purposeful in everything. I Love You to the imagination. Then I'll do it.
     
        Smell the fragrance that suits you is a natural and relaxed.

Blood type O (Group O).
       You are very discreet. I do concede that the sedation. Type of ice you ever. But do not you cross me. It may be that the ice storm. Hurt by it. I like sex with an apology, as well as cover up! Well, I'm not so busy that it is not easy Easy is often assumed. Pretend to think that because it does not matter. If you're frustrated with violent behavior. I made a perfunctory love story you think is the matter of sacrifice. I like your love life story that is most disappointing to me. I would love to have something to occupy my mind the only one. They are jealous pique to want to reconcile. A woman with type O or type perfectly. Of one's own I did not really care about much.
       
        Perfume is a fragrance that suits your personality that conveys a simple but classic cool.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น